KPS’ environmentally friendly pipe system replaced the existing pipe and gave the port a zero permeation, leak free, conductive, and double wall solution.
All of this, along with the professional training program from KPS that certify each installer to assure the best knowledge and experience of installation, makes KPS the best choice for ports and marinas or harbours projects.
KPS Plastic Pipe System met the technical requirements and specifications required by the port, the safest and most reliable plastic pipe system for this project. KPS piping provided Séte Port with a zero permeation, long-term fuel transfer solution, replacing the ageing, corroding steel piping.
Key features of KPS piping for this project:
- Completely un-reactive to saltwater, eliminating the risk of deterioration/corrosion from constant exposure.
- Conductive KPS piping is electrostatically safe, preventing potential static build-up and ensuring safe grounding in the event of sparks.
- Engineered for quick and easy installation, KPS double wall electrofusion fittings are compact and weld both pipe walls simultaneously.
- KPS 4” piping allows a flow rate of 933 litre/minute enabling fast fuel delivery.
- On-site training is available to familiarise installers with KPS easy install piping and electrofusion welding system.
KPS piping is engineered for quick and easy installation. KPS double wall electrofusion fittings weld both pipe walls simultaneously. All of this, along with the professional training program with which KPS certifies each installer, makes KPS an ideal choice for port, marina, and harbour projects.